The Product Details Page
As you’re building your product details page, try to think about what will help customers find your products, discover answers to their questions, and make a purchasing decision. Aim for the ultimate customer experience by making your listings concise, accurate, and easy to understand.
Compliance - Tax, Refunds, and Shipping
Deliver frictionless experience with Xuppi!
As a selling partner on Xuppi, you are complying with your tax obligations depending on the nature of your business. This steps you to ensure your compliance and the solutions that are available for you to utilise. However, we don’t solicit any legal advice. We, as a platform, help you to ensure that you achieve your tax obligations.
UK & Europe
Sellers from Europe and UK have to comply with VAT for the sale of the product. Therefore, sellers with a vat number should show the VAT charged, including the VAT rate.
Sellers from India needs to follow GST compliance. Under GST Law, the HSN Code (Harmonised system of nomenclature) is used for the classification of products/goods and apply GST rates while filing returns.
At Xuppi, we follow the best industry standards to attain maximum customer and seller satisfaction. We stand as a
platform that provides services to buyers as well as our sellers.
In case of returns, the buyer must return the item directly to the seller w.r.t. their refund policy. Sellers are required to fill refund policy while listing the products. In case of Sellers refund is not clear or missing from the product listing, then Xuppi general refund policy will apply.
Sellers are required to provide a legal warranty to the buyers for refunds & returns for a reasonable amount of time in case the product is not as described, faulty, damaged or defective. The time varies depending on the item and its value.
- Review the speed and cost of postage before providing a delivery service to the customers
- A specific ETA (When the item would be delivered)
- Most items within the handling time specified in the listing
- The costs incurred by you and related to the cost of posting and handling items should be included.
- Upload accurate tracking details. The tracking number uploaded must match the delivery location provided in the listing
- Mark the item “dispatched” as soon as it has been dispatched from the Seller’s location.
Delivering Your Products
On Xuppi, Sellers have the choice to deliver the products on their own or opt for smart shipping with FBX.
Being a Seller on Xuppi, you can always choose how you wish to deliver your
products. With FBX, we give you more space to focus on your products and sales by
leaving the delivery part all to us. You can opt for this option while listing your
products on Seller Dashboard. For more information, check the Shipping page.
Seller’s Score Metrics
In simple words, better customer experience means better score metrics. Seller Metrics provides buyers insights into your business. Buyers can view short and long-term seller rating metrics, including detailed feedback. In simple words, better customer experience means better score metrics.
Sellers can resolve any situation by researching the reason behind each negative rating, addressing
the buyer’s issues, followed by making improvements to your processes and policies.
Buyer Feedback Ratings
Buyers can leave feedback on your seller’s profile; there are 2 types of feedbacks.
- Seller feedback
- Product feedback
A buyer has an option to mention detailed seller parameters in the following areas:
- Item description– How accurately have they described the product?
- Communication– How well the Seller communicated?
- Shipping time Shipping time – How accurately have they described the product?
- Shipping and handling charges– Were the shipping and handling charges reasonable?
- We use a 5 Star rating system.
- Buyers can write their comment reviews for the product purchased.
- Buyers get an option to upload the picture of the product delivered in case of showing the defect, damaged package or explaining any other issue.
Ratings and how they will be displayed to the buyer
A buyer will rate the Seller using a 5-star system which will be clubbed into categories as below:
- Positive feedback:Average rating of 5 or 4 stars
- Neutral feedback:Average rating of 3 stars
- Negative feedback:Average rating of 2 or 1 star
How to Grow on Xuppi
We’re a platform for sales! Sellers can use the power of Live Shop and Influencers to skyrocket their sales.
Collaborate with Influencer & Live stream Hosts
- We work with sellers to increase visibility and sales for their stores and products by helping them partner with influencers & live streamers.
- Xuppi provides interactive live shop to sellers where they can collaborate with influencers who can spread sellers’ product to their fanbase.
- Multi-hosted interactive streaming is a scenario where multiple hosts interact with each other in a live streaming channel.
- During streaming, the host can manage the host seats and invite the audience members to become a co-host.
- Additionally, the audience members can also apply to become a co-host.
- There is no certain formula to guarantee your growth but sticking to the basic principles is always the best decision. Hereby, here are the key things that you should focus on in your first 60 days as a seller on Xuppi.